Shipping Terms & Conditions
- Delivery service is currently restricted to locations within Peninsular Malaysia only.
- Our current delivery charges per consignment are standardised to RM8.00 for the first 1 kg, with an additional RM1.50 being charged per subsequent 1 kg. All delivery charges are subject to 6% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Conditional Free Shipping when order total amount is equal to RM100 or above.
- Some product may bundle with Free Shipping.
- Delivery charges for orders will be calculated based on either the volumetric weight or actual weight of the parcel, whichever of the two is higher, unless stated otherwise.
Shipping costs can be affected by the amount of space a consignment occupies, rather than the actual weight. This is the volumetric (or dimensional) weight. The volumetric weight of a shipment is a calculation that reflects how dense a package is. A low density package generally occupies a greater volume of space, in comparison to its actual weight.
The volumetric or dimensional weight is calculated and compared with the actual weight of the shipment to ascertain which is greater; shipping costs are calculated based on the higher weight.
The formula used to determine volumetric weight for our consignments is given below:
Volumetric Weight(kg) = Length(cm) x Width(cm) x Height(cm) / 5000 (Volumetric Divisor)